On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 03:56:40PM +0200, Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 05:19:21 +0000
> Jacob Meuser <jake...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> >
> > if anyone still has any problems with azalia, please let me know.
> >

> Not exactly a problem, but since you're asking; is there anything
> that can be done about the audible pop during boot when azalia is
> initialized?

maybe.  it's annoying, but I don't reboot often enough that it's
bothered me enough to really look at the code.  probably we should
set the volume to 0, unmute, then set the volume to 127.  at least,
I think that would solve the issue ... still haven't actually looked
at the code ...

--
jake...@sdf.lonestar.org