Hai,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM, William
French<willdabea...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> udl0 at uhub5 port 4 "DisplayLink nanovision MiMo" rev 2.00/0.07 addr 5
> wsdisplay1 at udl0 mux 1
> wsdisplay1: screen 0 added (std, vt100 emulation)

So theres 2 things you could do to test this:

a) Get a console running on it as a test. Maybe you can make a virtual
terminal with wsconsctl/wsconscfg. Look at what wsdisplay0 has
configured:

wsdisplay0 at vga1 mux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)

So I wonder if you can do the same on wdisplay1? You may need to
change /etc/ttys? Does someone know how this is done?

b) Get X working, but I have no idea how that would be achieved. Maybe
someone else knows?

Sorry for being so vague.

--
Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett