Hi Theo :D

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org>wrote:

> > First, the very harsh atmosphere that prevails on the mailing lists.
>
> You know, you have an option available to you regarding this.

I know. Thanks for this redundant hint. One word: ADHD.

> You could come to the conclusion that you are not entitled and
> stop posting, and it will work out better in the long term.

Thanks for tho wise spake, our enlightened god!

(What will not work out in the long term is barking at people and expect
them to send you money. This topic is not new, as the archives show:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2007-11/0347.html (this is a
long one and also cares about the tone and donations and many many more.)

> I did not read anything more you said.

Well, Theo, you lie. You did read the entire email as you'd be the only
human being on the planet in case you did not (there's a word for it:
curiosity).

You just don't have the balls.

Joe