> > > Can you please leave?
> > >

> > Can you please force me?
> >

> Honestly are you really that stupid to not understand when your welcome?

No, I'm certainly not stupid. I'm just *re*acting (to remind you; in case
you are actually able to *read*, you should already know it). People
(Henning, Theo) started to bark at me when I asked for help. They didn't
provide any help, they just needed someone to throw their words at. Seems
like they have a severe need for psycho analysis (but hey, this is
well-known throughout the net for Theo!).

I don't think that this is normal behaviour, and I don't think that people
appreciate it being treated like this.

It seems (for years and years) that this is your (OpenBSD's
developers/communities/whatever) attitude, so be it.

But don't think that people being insulted will actually give donations to
you or pay money to buy a CD/DVD set. They will (at max) use your software
and never return anything back to you (the project) because they know, out
of their own memories, because they read the list or because they read about
this on other places, that you will insult them.

You are the kids that nobody wants to play with. That nobody wants to fall
in love with, that will die alone. Unloved. But it would be so easy to
change: Just say 'hi!' instead of 'what do you motherfucking prick want?!'.
:)

> Do you think anybody likes to help a prick like you?

The OpenBSD mailing list is the only place I don't seem to be welcome. And
guess what: I can live with it. Proudly.

Joe