On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Henning Brauer <lists-open...@bsws.de>wrote:

> * Nice Daemon <nicedae...@googlemail.com> [2009-08-14 08:48]:
> > Second, that coders (like you, Henning) feel like 'Gods', untouchable (I
> > never had any intention in this) and 'above all others', which leads to
> the
> > above mentioned tone or harsh atmosphere.
>
> I could just have decided to not help you. You'd still be looking for
> the issue (unless somebody else gave you the same hint).

I'm very sorry do disappoint you, but I'd have found it (on my own). But
it's nice of you to underestimate other people, as it fits in your role
model. I don't mind.

> I not only code this shit, I massively use it every day.

I know both of those facts. But none legitimates to be rude. Or is Woody
Allen rude? He's probably much more important and much better known than
you. No pun intended here!

> I know that
> shit. And sorry, ifconfig does not fucking lie showing the netmask.

Perfect.

> bugs in openbsd? exist. but not printing a fucking netmask.
>
> what you consider "harsh tone" was very efficiently pointing you to
> the problem, without useless chatter (like this mail).

'Efficiency' means that you (as Theo does, too, as he wrote) just rape a
female when you want to have kids. That is really efficient. So, girls,
beware!