On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Nice Daemon<nicedae...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> You are the kids that nobody wants to play with. That nobody wants to fall
> in love with, that will die alone. Unloved. But it would be so easy to
> change: Just say 'hi!' instead of 'what do you motherfucking prick want?!'.
> :)

Nice,

What you say is not true.
Five - Six years ago when I cam to this list I knew nothing.
Seeing me struggle one kind soul from this list sent me two of the
OpenBSD books which I was not able to afford without me asking any
one. Henning and other developers have helped me implement a lot of
things hence and of course their answers were to the point. it is true
there are a few on this list who dont care and is only interested in
showing off but it is not true about Henning and others who you
mention in your mail. Following this thread what i understand is that
you didn't do what was told and you got upset about what you perceived
as harsh tone when it was only people trying to help you. Now please
dont say *nobody* I love this list with its shortcomings but there
isn't one thing I haven't got help about from this list.

Thanks

--Siju