Hello,

Installed latest snapshot of mirror

          ftp://ftp.spline.de/pub/OpenBSD/

Name                    Size            Last Modified
File:install46.iso      245002 KB       08/11/09        14:22:00

I installed it on a fujitsu siemens amilo 1425 which has had the
pleasure of having had the releases 3.9. 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and
4.5 installed on it. All of them installed fine and without problems.

The installation went fine.

Then I rebooted and:

www.aei.mpg.de/~pau/openbsd46.jpg  (I couldn't get a better picture)

... it freezes. It stays like that and nothing else happens

It must be acpi, but I cannot set it off, because I am not prompted with boot>

And I cannot switch it off in the bios.

I say it must be ACPI because when I press the key that it's supposed
to suspend the laptop, it switches off the screen. When I press the
power key, it "resumes" to the screen you can see in the picture.

Now what?

Thanks,

Pau