Brad,
I've been burnt by buying what I thought was "safe" wireless cards
(you can see me asking for help in the archives).  OEMs change
chipsets without even updating version information in some cases.
Best advice is to buy something taiwanese based, based on the
presentation link given

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk
"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
-- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.
"Securing an environment of Windows platforms from abuse - external or
internal - is akin to trying to install sprinklers in a fireworks
factory where smoking on the job is permitted."  -- Gene Spafford
learn french:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G-3laJJP0&feature=related