Gilles,

I've already started using it in production (yes, with my own
non_accepted_aliases_patch ;-). So far - all good, seems to be
very robust and pretty stable.
I will of course send you a note if I will notice some troubles.
And for the others to record I have to notice the very clean code which
lets me make small changes for myself.

--
With best regards,
        Gregory Edigarov