Hey Misc,

I'm running -current on a first gen Asus eeePC (701 series). It has
the small 4GB drive, so I use an additional 4GB USB flash drive
mounted as /usr in order to have room to do stuff. Works OK, just
wondering if anyone else runs OpenBSD like this on these laptops. The
new disk setup sizing algorithm doesn't work well on these small
drives so I lay them out manually, but other than that, everything
works OK (except the built-in wireless). I'm considering an Acer
Aspire One as an upgrade to the old eeePC, can anyone recommend those?

Brad