Exactly what are yo consolidating here peter? If it is blacklists or
traplists from various sources, I think this may do people a
disservice.
The problem if you are aggregating the traplists is that users don't
have a clue where stuff is coming from. They know the person is
trapped because they are in the "bsdly traplist" - why the host is
there they don't know, or the key being, they don't know who actually
added them and why they get on there.

right now, if they get on uatraps, you know (if you were downloading
it seperately) where the host was blocked and why.

Obscuring the source of the trap just makes life more difficult for
the admins who occasionally need to deal with a host that
gets trapped.