On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:28:55 -0800, Elliott Barrere wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I need to build a pam-dependent plugin (openvpn-auth-pam) that requires the
>pam-devel libraries; I think that's why it's failing to build.  I can't seem
>to find them in any OpenBSD port or package list; can someone point me in the
>right direction or tell me what to look for?
>
>...Alternatively, a pre-built openvpn-auth-pam.so for i386 would suffice as
>well.  :)

I doubt that you <NEED> pam. Why do you think you do?
PAM is a toy for Linux that is not half as smart as its users believe.
There are other ways to do auth. Perhaps you could ask for a better
idea with a bit of info regarding just where your problem lies rather
than choosing a "solution" and trying to implement it.

PAM is not a solution on OpenBSD.
http://www.auscert.org.au/render.html?it=5821 (paragraph E.3.3)

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.