Check out the port net/openbsd_bsdauth.  While not PAM auth, it will
actually work on OpenBSD.

(Hint: we don't do PAM)

On 2009 Nov 18 (Wed) at 19:28:55 -0800 (-0800), Elliott Barrere wrote:
:Hi all,
:
:I need to build a pam-dependent plugin (openvpn-auth-pam) that requires the
:pam-devel libraries; I think that's why it's failing to build.  I can't seem
:to find them in any OpenBSD port or package list; can someone point me in the
:right direction or tell me what to look for?
:
:...Alternatively, a pre-built openvpn-auth-pam.so for i386 would suffice as
:well.  :)
:
:Thanks!
: