This is a VERY sad day :(

Personally I managed to convert quite a few people to using OpenBSD by
coaxing an interest via COMIXWALL.

A grand pity and unfortunately if I were you I'd probably have done
the same :( OpenBSD is possibly the cleanest most delightful OS to
work on and most definitely the most secure I have worked on but the
attitudes of /some/ the core developers leave much to be desired.

That said, will I stop using OpenBSD on my edge devices... HELL NO!
    There just isn't an alternative :(

--
"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."