Seriously, theo wtf ?
Here is a packaged version of openbsd which doesn't ask for donations
providing something which users clearly want.

if you can't see that users come in many shapes and forms you are seriously
*wrong*. I for one would suggest that comixwall moves to freebsd, due to
hypocrisy and selfishness of openbsd as shown on this list.

Openbsd  slow "masterbating monkies", Always late to the security party (how
many years late for PIE ? etc.)