On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 11:30:13AM -0600, Chris Bennett wrote:
> I would like to learn to use sed, however, I did not find that the man
> page was sufficient as a tutorial. I was not able to find any sed
> tutorials that were consistent with OpenBSD's variation.
>
> Does anyone know of any sed tutorials that work with OpenBSD's version?

the man page is not a tutorial,  but it does document everything. you
can use google and SEE ALSO for other stuff. actually the man page is
surprisingly complete, though i wouldn;t blame you for googling.

everyone else has joked about it, but ed(1) is a braw wee editor... real
mem tire of comparisons.

jmc