On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Brynet <bry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Do you use one of the bundled window managers like
> cwm(1)/twm(1)/fvwm(1) or something else?

I wasn't going to reply, but I couldn't believe that cwm hasn't
received any love yet.   It's glorious.  Powerful keyboard control,
neat features, and faster than you need it to be.  Its minimalism is
elegant (and absolute) with no window decoration crud to distract or
waste valuable pixels.  And it's in base.

> * Do you try to keep things uniform across other desktops?

No, but net/rsync is excellent for that purpose.