On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 09:42:10AM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
| RT2860 has great RF performance but under some conditions running
| in hostap mode, things stop working until you ifconfig down+up
| (PR 5958).

Yeah, why is this?  Do we know what conditions these are?  I ask because
I have been experiencing this I changed out my card for one with a RT260
chip.  ifconfig {down,up} works but is annoying...

thanks.

--
Ryan Corder                  ||     () ASCII ribbon campaign
<ryanc at greengrey.org>     ||     /\  against HTML email