Peter Miller <feu...@gmail.com> writes:

> I saved and re-use my config files everywhere. All my files stay on 1
> usb drive that I plug in to whatever cpu i'm using. I keep it backed
> up.

I'm curious about how you deal with that. I have the same annoying
problem of little differences in config files from system to system. Do
you make this usb drive your home, or rsync, or what?

I've once setup an usb thumb drive with a complete OpenBSD and boot on
it everywhere I can but the writes were so slow that the thing is barely
usable (I think I might try it with an external HD).

--
Manuel Giraud