I'm proud to announce the rebirth of JigglyPuffBSD.  Catering to the
distinguished *BSD user, JigglyPuffBSD aims to meet the demanding
requirements of today's enterprise architectures.  With support for a
broad range of buzzwords, it excels in B.S. and P.O.S. applications.

As a fork of OpenBSD, we're proud of our heritage.  We've taken great
pains to craft our regex with performance and precision in mind.
Copyrights have been rewritten and attributions vanquished.  This is not
your grandfather's BSD.  We're American and damn proud of it.

http://jigglypuffbsd.blogspot.com/

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting