On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Scott McEachern <sc...@erratic.ca> wrote:
> Giridhari wrote:
>
> blah blah
>>
>> pico or nano
>
> blah blah
>>
>> part of the distribution.
>
> and more blah blah blah.
>
> All that because you find 'pkg_add pico" or "pkg_add nano" too difficult to
> type?
>
> --
>
> -RSM
>
> http://www.erratic.ca

Or not be an arse and learn vi.

Giridhari,

I once thought like you did.  Then I discovered a wonderful resource -
a mug that is sold by ThinkGeek.  It has all of the commands you could
hope to need, and how to use them.  The graphic that's used on the cup
is freely downloadable, so you can blow it up to A3 and stick it on
the wall behind your computer for easy reference.

Believe me, learning how to use vi will save you a lot of headaches in
the long run.

--
Aaron Mason - Programmer, open source addict
I've taken my software vows - for beta or for worse