TS Lura <tsl...@gmail.com> writes:

> My professor (the module leader) argue that almost no one is using BSD, and
> those that does is probably 70+ and so it will soon die off, in a humours
> tone. In more serious tone, lack of applications.

I suppose you could get that impression if your news from the outside
world comes from skimming the headlines of glossy magazines.

For your intro course this time around there may not be enough time to
introduce new topics or literature, but your professor would find
fairly recent literature, print and otherwise, that focuses on OpenBSD
if he could be bothered to look in fairly mainstream places.  A
certain online bookstore named after warrior women comes to mind, just
type the words you're interested in into the search field.

- P

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/