My name is Jean Pierre HONVI. I am a French citizen. I am a producer with a
farm revised edition of 1000 hectares Binin.Avec this surface, I am the
biggest producer of this pays.J can 'therefore produce food products such as:
lemon, pineapple, cashew nuts and much more. After production of food, I
exported to African countries. I happen to cover them so the afrique.Mais this
time I wish I could expand my coverage area in the country Notament
occidentaux.Je am looking for anyone serious inviting to become a partner
cooperation.Celui it will undertake to receive full containers of these food
products for their disposal in the country. After a total delivery of the
goods, it will arrange its percentage and sent the rest to
cooperation.Veuillez contact us at:honvijeanpie...@yahoo.fr