On 16 February 2010 19:34, Otto Moerbeek <o...@drijf.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 07:06:32PM +1100, SJP Lists wrote:
>
>> On 16 February 2010 06:33,  <open...@e-solutions.re> wrote:
>>
>> > If you want i can send you my Paypal receipts to prove it. I never
received
>> > the books.
>> > It is a swindle ! nothing else ...
>>
>> I have been waiting too.  But I have heard people speak of Jacek being
>> ill a few times over the years, to the point that his publications get
>> delayed.  Leading me to think that he has something more serious than
>> a cold.
>>
>> I'm concerned about his health first and foremost.  I'm looking
>> forward to the book but I don't want it hurried if the cost is his
>> health.
>
> I agree that it is not good to pay and not receive anything.  So you
> dispute the deal via the proper channels to get your stuff or your
> money back.
>
> Breaking copyright law to get your goods is not the right way.

I agree.  But for the record, I personally never suggested or
supported the idea that copyright infringement is a solution to this
problem.

In fact, I have worked in landmark copyright cases for one of the
Worlds most successful IP lawyers (and continue to do so).  Including
tendering evidence to court as a witness and being cross examined.

So for many reasons, I wouldn't dare.

Shane