I have a simple setup; a soekris box running 4.6 doing NAT for my local
network.

I'd like a configuration to give skype traffic top priority, then my DNS
server, then ssh sessions, then http and SSL, then everything else, and
bittorrent.  I have so little upload bandwidth I don't want to waste
any; only 80k up on a good day, and the web server is hosting stuff
almost constantly.

If this is up your alley, and you know this stuff inside out, please
contact me and I'll fill in a couple more details of my internal network
and provide the current NAT configuration in use (which has some stuff
in it to work with the special DNS setup)

Ted

--
                   Nothing is true unless it makes you laugh,
              But you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Name:    Ted Walther
Phone:   208-310-7032
Skype:   tederific
Email:   t...@reactor-core.org
Address: #225 17700 58 Ave, Cloverdale, BC V3S1L6