On 2/26/10, Martin SchrC6der <mar...@oneiros.de> wrote:
> 2010/2/27 Richard Toohey <richardtoo...@paradise.net.nz>:
>> "No problem"?  Maybe not (I don't know) a legal/licence problem, but you
> are
>> biting the hand that feeds / killing the golden goose.
>
> It's not nice, but legal. And people doing this should wear asbestos here.
>
> Best
>     Martin

I know the BSD Certification group includes a base OS for i386 on
their CD - they sell that CD for $40, but it's not for profit, nor is
it anywhere near what the official CD set offers.

Now that I have the 4.6 one, I'm very happy with my CD's.  Really
don't know how you could sell OpenBSD for profit unless you play on
someone's ignorance - everything is out there on the internet.

Befuddled or sucessfully trolled,

Carl T.