Hi, all.

I have just installed OpenBSD 4.6 on a Thinkpad X200s. However, Intel WiFi Link
5150 doesn't seem to work. It is supposed to work through iwn(4) driver. I
followed the man page and I have installed the firmware package. I tried both
5.1 (which is mentioned in the manual) and 5.3 (which is the most recent) with
no luck. I mean, I try ifconfig iwn0 up, but the output is full of firmware
errors. So I guess I am probably missing something and I didn't do something
before initializing the card.

The dmesg and ifconfig output files are attached.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of ifconfig]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg]