On 04/01/2010 04:43 PM, FRLinux wrote:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:34 AM, corey clingo<clinge...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Reposting this, as I posted Friday evening when fewer people were
probably reading and haven't heard anything.  If that's not the
reason, then sorry for the noise.
Hello, have you looked at the ML posts? Which power supply are you
running? Chances are it is not beefy enough for it.

Cheers,
Steph

I saw them, yes. Soekris Engineering says the net5501 itself draws 20W max. My power supply is rated for 40W. I doubt that little miniPCI card draws 20 watts.

This weekend if I get time I'll move the card to the miniPCI slot in the Soekris, as a shot in the dark. Right now it's in one of those PCI carrier cards so I could drill holes in the metal stab for the antenna cables. While it's apart I may poke around with the Fluke to rule out PS issues, but I doubt that's it.

I had another gentleman with the exact same setup email me privately that he was having the exact same problem. He has turned on the watchdog to get around it -- which I have done as well, since the kernel is not invoking ddb when this happens.

Regards,
Corey