On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Bryan <bra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:18, Markus Lude <markus.l...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:45:45AM -0500, Bryan wrote:
> >> I am running the latest snapshot from ftp.openbsd.org. B Install
> >> appears fine, and I've had no issues until I tried to pull the latest
> >> from CVS.
> >>

> >> r...@openbsd-v0 /usr # CVS -d$CVSROOT checkout -P xenocara

[snip]

> cd /usr/src
> export CVSROOT=ftp://ftp3.usa.openbsd.org:/cvs
> cvs -d$CVSROOT up -Pd

[snip]

> Did a full install of all sets...

I can vouch for the same behavior.  I installed the 17 April snapshot
omitting game47.tgz.  Attempted to download source via AnonCVS & got the
same error.  ldd shows that cvs expects libc.so.53.1 (which is in
/usr/lib...), but I didn't chase down who is expecting libc.so.51.0.
Another snapshot was released late last night, but I haven't had the time
yet to see if the same behavior persists.