Hello all,

I'm having a (cosmetic) problem with a couple of OpenBSD boxes that are using RADIUS authentication.

When I install the OS, I create a local user with local authentication. After the box's network config is all done, I then change the login class of the user to so I can use RADIUS, by modifying /etc/master.passwd with `vipw', so it looks like this:
(removed):*:1000:10:radius:0:0::/home/(removed):/bin/ksh

The problem then occurs when /etc/security runs, as it gives the following output:

Checking the /etc/master.passwd file:
Login (removed) is off but still has a valid shell and alternate access files in
         home directory are still readable.

This login is being used successfully with RADIUS, all is working as expected, I just want to get rid of this error. Any input?

--
Thanks,

Andrew Klettke
Optic Fusion NOC
253-830-2943

Subscribe to Optic Fusion's Twitter service for up to the minute network
issues and maintenance notifications. http://www.twitter.com/opticfusion