Thanks again Ted,

This is an ugly hack (and one that I'll have to keep performing with these types of installs), but if it's the only way to get /etc/security to stop complaining, then I guess that's what I'll have to do.

Thanks,

Andrew Klettke
Optic Fusion NOC
253-830-2943

Subscribe to Optic Fusion's Twitter service for up to the minute network
issues and maintenance notifications. http://www.twitter.com/opticfusion