silvershadow...@gmx.de wrote:

> the most recent MIBs for OpenBSD is for 4.4 (OpenBSD 4.4:
> obsd-mibs44.tar), which can be downloaded from well-known
>
> http://www.packetmischief.ca/openbsd/snmp/
>
> However, I seem to have problems getting it running on a OpenBSD 4.6
> based relayd setup (dmesg below). It builds okay from the ports,
> installs, but snmpwalk won't find the OIDs documented.
>
> Has anyone running SNMP MIBs from this source on a system OpenBSD
> 4.4+?

4.5 was the last release I compiled it.

But at some day I got tired of building custom packages for snmp every
6 months (apart from the fact that FreeBSD doesn't provide similiar at
all) and wrote a small perl script which uses pfctl to query values. It
can also be used with Nagios and Cacti.

http://www.charlieroot.de/bsd/pf-stats-snmp.pl

HTH, Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn