On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 03:02:17PM -0300, Christiano F. Haesbaert wrote:

> I also know he (as every developer) is busy with more important
> things, so "publishing" these small tasks would also give the
> developers more time to focus on the big/important issues.

If a task is on my todo list, it's precisely because I
failed to do it. So it is not a small task, othewise it
would be already done.

And I wonder which would take more time, working on the code
or writing mails explaining how to do it. I don't know.

Anyway, here's my list:

        http://caoua.org/alex/obsd/sndio-todo.txt

But the most urgent TODO list for OpenBSD audio is here:

        http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=127167094012843

-- Alexandre