On 04/22/10 06:44, Owain Ainsworth wrote:
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 01:40:42PM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
In the end all that matters is that someone gets up from his comfy couch,
hacks something up and sends a diff around and the only way that is going
to happen is because of egoistical reasons. Nobody will move a finger
unless there is an itch to scratch. So other people's todo lists are
totaly useless.

Who are you to say I can't hack from my couch?

-0-

I only hack from an office chair. That way all of my hacks are official!

Plus the added bonus of being able to spin in place rapidly to clear the dust off the top of my head during really long hacks!