de...@nacredata.com
AIM or Skype IM: nacredata
Facebook, Twitter: nacredata

On May 7, 2010, at 5:23 AM, Alexander Farber <alexander.far...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm a longtime happy user of OpenBSD + stock Apache +
PHP (from packages), but now I have to send a HTTP GET
request from one of my scripts to one host (to appsmail.ru).

So I've added the file /var/www/etc/hosts:

 127.0.0.1       localhost
 94.100.188.5    appsmail.ru www.appsmail.ru

And also have changed this line in /var/www/conf/php.ini:

 allow_url_fopen = On

Unfortunately I still get the error:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://94.100.188.5/robots.txt)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No route to host
in /htdocs/mailru/index.php on line 18

This is because the default route (or at least the route to appsmail.ru )
is unknown to the chrooted Apache. (Script works ok at the console).

So my question is: how do you add a route to chrooted Apache?

I can't just copy /etc/mygate to /var/www/etc/mygate,
I need to exceute the commands similar to /etc/netstart's
from Apache (during its startup?) somehow

Thank you for any hints
Alex

PS: Currently using OpenBSD 4.5-stable and

php5-core-5.2.8p0   server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
php5-gd-5.2.8-no_x11 image manipulation extensions for php5
php5-pgsql-5.2.8    pgsql database access extensions for php5