-----Original Message-----
From: Martin PelikC!n [mailto:martin.peli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 8:19 AM
To: dontek
Cc: Misc OpenBSD
Subject: Re: OpenBSD 4.7 as VPN Gateway for Road Warriors, Preferred
Configuration

> Hi
> did you actually read any piece of documentation about the topic?
> Manual pages like ipsec(4) for overview, ipsec.conf(5) for
> configuration and isakmpd(8) + keynote(3,4,5) + openssl(1) + authpf(8)
> for possible ways of authenticating your warriors.

Yes, thanks, I've read the man pages.  I've even made the proposed connection
work both ways. (less the DHCP working)  What I was hoping for was a few that
have more experience than I do to share their experiences and tell me some of
the potential benefits and/or drawbacks of doing it one way or the other;
preferably specific to multiple roaming clients, with the intention of using
DHCP over IPSec, and with any OpenBSD-4.7-specific nuances.

>> I've found many examples via Google.  Some are using isakmpd.conf, while
>> others use the isakmpd -K switch and defer to ipsec.conf for
configuration.