On 6/13/2010 9:50 PM, Patrick Coleman wrote:
For some reason however, on one particular VLAN the switch is
erroneously forwarding traffic from a particular host (203.135.184.10)
to the OpenBSD box. The traffic is forwarded even when the destination
MAC address is not that of the OpenBSD box. So there's something
broken on my switch, I need to fix it, fair enough.

It would be best if you had a working switch to test with, the switch may be forwarding packets to the OpenBSD box because its MAC table is broken. The switch may be the cause, please confirm that it isn't before making noise. I am sure that no one wants to waste time casing down a bug and then finding out that it was the switch all along.

-Christopher