I can't quit them, I'm locked until summer 2011 there and
I need a faster server with OpenBSD for my Facebook game now.
So I'm trying to upgrade (i.e. change to their Quad AMD server)
but the remote OpenBSD install doesn't work for me :-(

I wish there would exist a Linux tool for writing bsd.rd
to /dev/hda or /dev/sda or whatever they have there.

Some kind of "depenguinator" for OpenBSD...

Regards
Alex