When i installed OpenBSD 4.4 with gnome all i needed to do is "pkd_add
gnome-session". I am back using OpenBSD but now apparently as you said is
different (also, i never used ports so i really don't know how it works).
Can you tell me where i can find the information?
Here<http://www.openbsdsupport.org/gnome-GDM.html>says nothing about
that. Thank you very much for your help.