Don't ya love automagically working...just another reason I love OpenBSD ;)

On 08/16/2010 09:25 AM, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
OpenBSD dhcpd can run without any arguments at all, it will simply look at what
LANs are in your dhcpd.conf and if any of them match to active interfaces, it
will listen on those interfaces.  it's pure magic

Allie Daneman [...@drainfade.com] wrote:
Hmmm...I run my dhcpd alittle different (2 LAN's) but it sounds like
you just need to update your dhcpd.interfaces file with both
interfaces. If you put both if's in that file you can just run dhcpd
without any additional params.