Hello,

In older version, i used a script to modify the fstab during the boot,
something like : root_device=$(dmesg | awk '/root_device/ { print $1 });
perl -pe s/sd0/${root_device}/f -i /etc/fstab, looking for root_device in
dmesg
Sadly, we can't use root_device directly inside the fstab :(

vi won't work until you remount as read / write :mount -u

by

--
 No doubt it is one of the functions of art to replace religious faith by
the effective ingredient of beauty. At least beauty must have the power of a