On 09/16/10 10:14, Francisco Valladolid wrote:
:D
Always pathetic

The subject say, advices: suggestions and recomendations.

This list is for Advanced users or for misc topics ?

There are a people that can reply honestly and funny.

While I can read the mail archives and seach in internet, I need fresh
ideas for new projects and heard the experience voice.

stupid people ask stupid questions, case in point is your mail.

anybody who has any experience with the things you describe knows that you cannot design a solution without knowing a lot more details about the application. your question is very vague and far too open ended.

- what volume of traffic is coming to each service?
- are there machines already in place that perform these functions?
- what do you aim to accomplish besides simply using openbsd instead of another OS?

without at least this much information you cannot expect a reasonable reply. the questions you posed are so unbelievably open ended that someone could write a whole fucking book in repsonse:

"I need ideas, comments, regarding the performance of OpenBSD in a production environment. Advantages, disadvantages and because I use OpenBSD."

it would make for a long book title but i think people would get the point.

Regards.