On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 08:42:04AM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> I have to build a new mail relay host, and would like to use spamd and
> smtpd on OpenBSD.  I'm required to provide antivirus scanning of mail
> contents, however.  Has anyone attached any antivirus software to this
> combination?
>
> I'm well aware that spamd stops a vast amount of viruses, but I'm not
> the one writing the requirements.
>
> Thanks for any hints,

While smtpd is not production-ready, so this may not be the best idea,
you can easily integrate pretty much anything with procmail/maildrop;
smtp has a "deliver to mda" option to integrate with either.

                Joachim

--
TFMotD: mblen (3) - get number of bytes in a multibyte character
http://www.joachimschipper.nl/