On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 22:39:58 +0200
PP<P8QQP8P9 P&P0QQP:P>P2 <czark...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Lock.

> > It's not Windows and won't make you remove all your drivers or
> > chunks of the registry, so you could install on another pc and transfer
> > the drive.
>
> Sorry, but what part of "booting" didn't You understand?
>
> --
> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

You said you couldn't install and bsd.rd wouldn't boot. I guess bsd.rd
should be more likely to boot than bsd but you never know, plus you can
write config and new kernels with boot config and not just try different
bios options, like disable wifi, usb etc. but I guess being able to
remove it has given you all those options anyway. Many well known
commercial vendors like hp and dell use crappy bioses they maintain
from a twenty year old license with about 5 options.