On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 01:54:19AM +0000, Mikle Krutov wrote:
> Hello, list!
> I'm  a FreeBSD user (a very little experience with openbsd in the past),
> but i'm kind of interested in any bsd flavour (i like *nix, but dislike
> linux for some reasons).
> So, the question is if there is any positive experience with using
> OpenBSD on modern netbooks of the following:
> 1) Samsung N127
> 2) ASUS Eee PC 900AX
> 3) MSI U120-094
> Or any other models with 10" monitor and 4+ battery lifetime?
> By positive i mean mainly correctly & stable working wireless.
> If nothing fits, please give me a recommendation which usb wireless card
> should i use.
> Thank you for your time,
> --
> The way of the world is to praise dead saints and prosecute live ones.
>               -- Nathaniel Howe
>
> With best regards, Krutov Mikle, Bercut ltd. Technical Support department
So, if anyone interested:
1) I've bought Acer Aspire One 531 as recommended. Everything works OK.
(except for Yota)
2) In my city (Saint Petersburg), i've had positive experience with
computer store Key with booting from my liveusb.

Thank you for your replies and help,

--

Old mercenaries never die. They go to hell and regroup.

With best regards, Mikle Krutov, Bercut ltd. Technical Support department