Le Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:03:11 +0100,
Claudio Jeker <cje...@diehard.n-r-g.com> a icrit :

> > Can you run a "bgpctl show rib detail 129.20.0.0/16" and a "bgpctl
> > show table". For some reason none of the above routes got selected
> > and so nothing is redistributed. It looks like the decision process
> > is turned off. So it is not what I first thought the problem is.

Just in case:
# bgpctl show rib detail 129.20.0.0/16

BGP routing table entry for 129.20.0.0/16
    Nexthop 0.0.0.0 (via 0.0.0.0) from LOCAL (193.51.184.25)
    Origin IGP, metric 0, localpref 100, internal, valid, announced
    Last update: 15:37:39 ago

> Doh! I should read the log more carefully, the hint is there:
>
> new ktable rdomain_0 for rtableid 0
> listening on 0.0.0.0
> change to/from route-collector mode ignored
> RDE reconfigured
>
> In other words the daemon came up in route-collector mode and so no
> pathes are validated. Figured it out at the airport by just looking
> at the code and swearing.
>
> Diff is untested but I guess everyone agrees that a bit more memory
> inizialisation could help.

It looks better, I'm not able to reproduce the problem with this patch
(applied on 4.8 src).

Thanks a lot!
Regards.