Hi all,

i have a question regarding the mail queue of OpenSMTPD. I have a message which
seems to be stuck in there.
mailq says:

Message  Envelope
q0SbgP8S <sender> -> <recepient> [buf_read: connection closed]

After a few hours i tried to reschedule the message manually. As the
Man page for smtpctl states the schedule command marks a message for immediate
delivery. However
smtpctl schedule all and smtpctl schedule q0SBgP8S didn't work as well.

Can you give me a hint on how to trigger off immediate message delivery?
Or is it at least possible to bounce the message back?

Is there a wwy to configure the retry invterval of OpenSMTPD? The only thing i
found was the
expire command in smtpd.conf.

Kai