Hello list!

I hope this message finds you all well.

Ive been spending some time today trying to figure out how to get NFS
working under OpenBSD with the shiny new LDAPD daemon.

As far as I can tell, I have LDAPD working as intended, but I would welcome
it if someone could give my config files a once over to ensure that Ive
understood the documentation correctly. Here is an example of my
/etc/rc.conf.local and my /etc/ldapd.conf for reference:

# Named server configuration.
named_flags=""
named_user=named
named_chroot=/var/named

# Start the LDAP Daemon
ldapd_flags=""

# Enable required services for NSF
#portmap=YES
#nfs_server=YES

#End Of File

#       $OpenBSD: ldapd.conf,v 1.2 2010/06/29 02:50:22 martinh Exp $

schema "/etc/ldap/core.schema"
schema "/etc/ldap/inetorgperson.schema"
schema "/etc/ldap/nis.schema"

listen on 10.0.1.20
listen on lo0
listen on "/var/run/ldapi"

rootdn ldaproot
rootpw password

namespace "dc=timothylegge,dc=co,dc=uk" {
        rootdn          "cn=root,dc=timothylegge,dc=co,dc=uk"
        rootpw          "password"
        index           sn
        index           givenName
        index           cn
        index           mail
        fsync           on
#       cache-size
#       index-cache-size
        relax schema
#       deny            read access
#       deny            write access
#       allow           bind acceess
#       keyword         to any
}

#End Of File

So all given, as I understand it, the above config files 'should' start
LDAPD correctly. I guess now would be a good time to say I also have the
built in DNS Server running on this box too, configured correctly for the
domain timothylegge.co.uk.

Im now stuck at the point of configuring NFS to use LDAPD for authentication
and access to the network mount points. At this point, I only want to allow
network access to the /home partition on the server. I would also like to
know how to add user accounts to the LDAPD server, as Im unsure how to do
this. Also, it will be Mac OS X 10.6 clients that will be using the NFS and
LDAPD server.

Any help at all would be welcome at this point :)

Looking forward to your comments.

Tim