Le 14/05/2017 à 09:59, Mik J a écrit :

> Thank you Edgar,
> You wrote multiple IP adresses. Does it mean that 1 IP address = 1
> certificate ?
> Can't be do 1 IP address = x certificates ?

No, you can do 1 IP = x certs, thanks to SNI. I do that, my conf:

pki domain1.com certificate "/etc/smtpd/tls/domain1.com.crt"
pki domain1.com key "/etc/smtpd/tls/domain1.com.key"
pki domain2.com certificate "/etc/smtpd/tls/domain2.com.crt"
pki domain2.com key "/etc/smtpd/tls/domain2.com.key"

listen on <IP/dev> hostname <defaulthostname> port 25 tls

The hostname part is only necessary if you want to advertise a specific
hostname when contacted without SNI. The important thing is to not
specify a pki.

Regards,
Bruno