> On Mar 18, 2019, at 8:06 PM, Thomas Bohl <opensmtpd-misc-64...@aloof.de>
> wrote:
>
>> The configuration loaded is correct as I see the daemon is loading the
>> correct certificates and stuff if launched with smtpd -dv -T smtp. I am very
>> shocked as I am not able to figure out what happened. I never changed any
>> config file since December and I have installed this environment at least 3
>> times in my lab and was always working. I have forced the daemon to load my
>> config file with -f and the issue persist.
>
> At this point I would recreate /usr/local/etc/mail/domains and
> /usr/local/etc/mail/virtuals. Rename the old files.
> Start by retyping (no clipboard) one line per file.
>
> Reload them via
> # smtpctl update table domains
> # smtpctl update table virtuals
>

> You could also test a "catchall"
> @     user1
>
> --
> You received this mail because you are subscribed to misc@opensmtpd.org

I did what suggested but still providing the message "550 Invalid recipient”. I
am very bummed since I do not understand what could have changed in terms of
config files. They look the same as the originals that I use to setup new
servers.

There is any way to check what is loaded from the config file?

Thank you